Looking for a Church Home?
Joining a church is a big decision. We are honored that you are considering connecting with us, either through our Saint Leonard, Maryland campus, or our online campus. It is our mission to provide you with the spiritual armor of God required to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ.
“Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Send an email to email@example.com. A Minister will be in touch with you.
- Complete and submit the form below. A Minister will be in touch with you.
- Contact the church administrative office at 410-586-3972, leaving your name and telephone number. Someone will be in touch with you.
- Salvation – Accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and receive forgiveness of your sins. (John 3:3-6, 1:12)
- Rededication – Anyone who has accepted Christ, but has strayed in their walk with Him, can rededicate themselves to Christ. (1 John 1:9)
- Church Membership – Membership is extended to anyone who has accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. (Hebrews 10:25)
- Church members should have received the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior by being born again, in accordance with the Bible. (John 3:3-6, 1:12)
- Members should know that they are saved and how they are saved. (1 John 5:11-13)
- Members will witness for the Lord Jesus Christ by sharing their faith with family members, friends, and others, telling them how to be saved by God. (Acts 1:8)
- Members should set aside and sanctify Sunday as the Lord’s Day for worshipping God with the saints. (Heb 10:24-25)
- When we go out to worship with other churches, we would like all of our members to attend. (Eph 4:15-16)
- Members are called to participate in monthly Holy Communion. (Currently every 1st Sunday of each month)
3. Members are encouraged to join our Wednesday night prayer line.
- Members should grow in their love for God’s Holy Scriptures, the in Bible.
- Members should read, study, meditate, and memorize Scriptures. (2 Tim. 2:15)
- Members are encouraged to attend Sunday School, Bible Study, and Biblical Foundation classes.
1. Members, by faith and love, will give to God tithes and offerings.
2. Members are to unite with the church in support of missionaries, financially, and with prayers.
3. Members are to give their time and abilities to the church.
- We are to care for, fellowship with and encourage others.
- We are to be united for the cause of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are to love and build up other members.
- We are to share with others when they are less fortunate than we are.
- God has called all of us into His service as soldiers of Jesus Christ. God has given all of us natural and spiritual gifts to serve Him and His church.
- We want all our members to have a ministry and be involved in a church ministry.
- We want our members to serve in a ministry in the church.